Лечение геморроя лазером в Екатеринбурге
Note - This site is intended to imitate a live and published website and does not make any claim of any kind to the validity of non-Shape5 content, articles, images or posts published to this site.
So what are Site Shapers? They are quick installs of Joomla combined with all the modules, content, etc used on our demo, excluding stock photography. Within a few minutes you can have your site up, running and looking just like our demo. No more importing SQL dumps and installing modules. Just head on over to the download section of this template and grab a Site Shaper. Simply install the Site Shaper like any other Joomla installation, it's that easy!
How to setup a Site Shaper
- 01Login to your cpanel or your server admin panel.
- 02Locate the area where your databases are (usually labeled Mysql Databases)
- 03Create a new database
- 04Next create a new database user and assign it to this newly created database in the previous step
- 05You will then need to extract the site shaper to either a folder on your server or the root directory such as WWW. NOTE: if you already have a website in the root of your WWW folder, we suggest creating a new folder and extract the site shaper there. If your cpanel does not have an extract option or you cannot find it, you may also extract the contents of your site shaper in to a folder on your desktop and upload all the files via an ftp client to your server.
- 06Next, navigate to the url where you extracted the site shaper via your web browser.
- 07Continue through each screen until you reach the below screenshot:
- 08At the above screen be sure to enter localhost as shown, continue to fill in the following text fields with your newly created database and username information
- 09Follow through the rest of the site shaper setup and click the install sample data at the last screen and the installation is complete! (be sure to rename/remove the installation directory after finishing the install)
SEO - Get your site noticed!
Not only is this template beautifully designed but it is great for search engine optimization as well! What is SEO? It is simple the act of altering a web site so that it does well in the organic, crawler-based listings of search engines such as google.com. How does this template accomplish this? It's simple, the majority of your most valuable content is found in the main body of your site, through css we are able to alter the layout of the site and call the main content before the left and right columns are called. This allows for your content to be found first by search engines before it reaches your other content, which is vital in search engine optimization. This is a common feature this can be done with almost all of Shape 5 templates as well.
The S5 Tab Show will display up to 20 modules in various styles within sliding tabs, and is compatible with responsive sites. Simply publish the S5 Tab Show module to your desired module position and pages. Then start publishing modules to the positions in the Tab Show (s5_tab1, s5_tab2, etc); these modules will become the slides. This is a great way to organize and showcase your site's content or images. Version 3 of this module is incredibly powerful, below is a list of all of its features.
- Optional custom classes
- Up to 10 copies of the module on the same pages; each individually controlled
- Use up to 20 slides
- Select on mouseover or on click for activation
- Set the loation of the tabs or arrows
- Center the tabs or arrows
- Hide the tabs or arrows until mouseover
- Force the tabs or arrows to be shown for tablets and mobile devices
- Select your transition effect
- Set your duration speed
- Add extra padding in between slides or no padding at all
- Optional button text for tabs
- Optional images for tab buttons
- Set a background color or image for each slide or the entire module
- Enter pre-text and post-text